Getting ready in the morning shouldn’t be a chore. You should enjoy your routine and that includes getting your makeup on in the morning.
Whether you’re the type of person who only wears a little eyeshadow or blush, or you prefer to wear a little bit of everything, having the right makeup brushes is going to mean the difference between a great look and one that you definitely need to try again.
Missy Enders, Author, HESCA
#1 Sancan Professional Makeup Brush Set
View On Amazon
The Sancan Professional Makeup Brush Set offers everything you’re looking for in a unique oval shape that you won’t find most anywhere else. The 10 brushes each have their own spot in the gift box so you can keep them nice and neat for yourself or make sure that they look nice when you’re giving them to someone else.
Perfect for use with any of your favorite makeup products including all types of foundation, liquid and powder blushes, creams or anything else, the bristles are all made with a high quality synthetic hair that is ideally soft for continued use. Not only that, you’ll have no irritation or roughness against your skin while you’re using them.
Because the synthetic hair is so soft it’s considered ideal even for those who have more sensitive skin. This means you don’t have to worry about damage or rash because of sharp or uneven bristles from your standard makeup brushes. You also have plenty of different size brushes that are ideal for each different area of your face and different types of makeup as well.
- These lightweight brushes are able to take up just the right amount of your product so you don’t have any waste like other brushes that tend to soak up liquids and become stiff or unyielding over time. Instead, these brushes are just the right level of density to start with and they take just enough of your makeup so that you can get the look you’re going for. You’ll be able to apply any type of makeup that you want and you’ll also have no problem keeping these brushes clean after each use.
- These are easy to use and easy to get a super great look with, which is definitely going to be an important aspect when it comes to getting ready for a special day.
#2 Lamora Makeup Eye Brush Set
View On Amazon
The Makeup Eye Brush Set by Lamora features a total of 7 different brushes that are designed to be used for your eye makeup. They are designed for everything from applying the eyeshadow as well as shading and even blending everything together to give you a great look and design just like you’ve always wanted. You’ll also be able to use the pieces as an eye liner, eye pencil and even a blending brush.
You’ll be able to create the ideal smoky eye with these brushes because each one is designed to give you just what you’re looking for. Each brush is also designed with a high quality, synthetic material that is specially designed and entirely cruelty free. That’s because each brush is made with products that have nothing to do with animals. They’re 100% vegan and even non-shedding, so you always get a high quality look.
For anyone who wants to create a great look whether they are brand new to makeup or an expert, these brushes are designed to help you with just that. They are able to give you all of the looks because the brushes come in a variety of different sizes and styles as well that can be used in a range of different configurations.
- Each brush has a different purpose including blending brushes, different shading brushes, detailers and even more. Overall, there’s something for everything with your eyes though they aren’t designed to help with other aspects of your makeup. You’ll still need additional brushes to take care of the additional aspects of makeup that you need.
- You’ll also be able to keep the brushes for a long time because they are designed to last a long time with their wooden handles and metal fastenings to keep the synthetic bristles from falling apart over time. It is easy enough to keep using them as long as you want.
#3 BESTOPE Makeup Brushes
View On Amazon
With 8 different pieces of assorted brushes, there are plenty for everything you want to do because you get a little bit of an assortment. This is a great starter set because you get a few brushes that are designed to give you a range of different opportunities and possibilities. You’ll be able to get just a little bit of everything.
There is at least one brush for at least everything you want to do including using liquid or powder makeups. The brushes are all soft and made with entirely synthetic materials so they are animal and cruelty friendly. They are also capable of soaking up just the right amount of makeup of any type so that you can easily apply it without having a problem with it becoming saturated.
- The pieces are each extremely light and soft so you don’t have to worry about any roughness or abrasion while you’re using it, even if you have more sensitive skin. You’ll be able to use each one, offering a variety of different shapes including round, angled, flat and tapered styles to make sure that you get just the look you’re going for.
- Another benefit with these brushes is that they are easy to clean so you can simply use a brush cleaner or a makeup remover wipe and get rid of all the makeup without having to worry about them soaking up anything or stiffening up over time. They’re designed to make sure that you get enough makeup and that you’re still going to get that same look every time you use them.
Makeup Brushes Buyer’s Guide
Variety of Styles
The first thing you’re going to want to look at are the styles and variety of the brushes that you have. You don’t want just one or two different types of makeup brushes because you’ll end up without the ability to get things done when you want. You’ll have a hard time doing all of the makeup you have or want because you’re going to be missing a few different pieces and that’s going to take away some of your ability to look your best.
You want to make sure that you’re going to have the best quality that you can afford. If you’re able to afford a higher quality set then you want to make sure that’s the set you’re getting. The best quality possible is where you want to be. If you can’t afford something very high quality then that’s okay, but you’re going to want to replace what you have as soon as possible. Higher quality is going to give you a better outcome and it’s going to last a whole lot longer than anything else. That’s definitely worth the extra price.
Don’t Be Afraid to Specialize
If you are more focused on your eyes or your concealer and foundation you will want to focus on brushes for those areas. You want to make sure that you’re going to get good quality brushes for that part of your face to start with. Once you have all the brushes you need for that area you’ll be able to start branching out a little more and trying to find other brushes that will get you what you want for the rest of your face. You’ll also be able to start with what you know this way.
Type of Bristles
Finally, you want to pay attention to the type of bristles that you have on your brushes. Some people prefer synthetic brushes and bristles because they are often soft and they may last longer. These types of bristles are also cruelty-free because they are not made with any type of animal products. On the other hand, natural bristles are generally going to give you a better quality look and they are really going to give you a better design if you’re looking to improve your style and you’re looking to practice a lot when it comes to your look.
A good quality brush is going to mean the difference between getting a high quality look and the perfect style that you’re looking for and getting just a mediocre look that you could get from the standard brushes that come with your makeup kits. You want to make sure that you’re paying attention to what you want and what you get in the long run because if you aren’t careful you could end up spending a whole lot of time and money on something that really isn’t that good for you and the result that you’re trying to get. So make sure you’re really getting something good.
- How to Choose Makeup Brushes