Sleep loss is a very common problem that millions of people suffer from at some point in their lives. Some just have an occasional restless night’s sleep, but for others, sleep loss is a regular occurrence that can cause a lot of problems in their day to day life. The causes of sleep loss can be plentiful and can vary from person to person.
It has been proven in various studies that sleep is very important for job performance, mood, mental health, and physical health as well. There are many risks that are involved in not getting enough sleep. These can include having an increased risk of several serious health issues such as:
- Heart attack
Despite these findings, people readily skimp on sleep or don’t look for solutions to having poor quality sleep or insomnia. Some of the studies that have been done show that on average an adult that works 30+ hours each week only get about 6 hours and 40 minutes of sleep on average each night. The recommended amount of sleep that has been suggested by the National Sleep Foundation is 7.5 to 8.5 hours each night.
Although a lot of people suffer from self-created sleep problems due to their lifestyles and jobs that doesn’t mean nothing should be done. If you know that you are sleep deprived and are not getting enough quality sleep each night, there are things you can do to correct this problem and improve your health significantly. One of the potential solutions to correcting sleep problems is by taking a good quality, natural sleep aid.
Not all sleep aids are created equal so it is important that you take into consideration several things when you are choosing one. The first thing to think about is making sure that you choose a sleep aid that is free from potentially dangerous side effects. Next to consider is whether the sleep aid you are considering is habit forming.
You don’t want to become addicted to a product and not be able to function without it. Last but not least you need to make sure that the sleep aid you choose contains high quality ingredients that have been tested and proven to be effective in helping people get the sleep they need.
Despite your best intentions, it may be difficult to get the right amount of food; exercise and sleep that you need to operate at your best. When you have responsibilities, job deadlines, children to care for and a home to run, sleep and your health can end up last on the list. This is where Somnapure can make a big difference in your life.
A lot of the sleep aids on the market only help with one specific aspect of sleep. Somnapure’s high quality formula takes care of all three aspects of what makes up great sleep. It helps you fall asleep in a short amount of time, it helps you maintain sleep that is high quality, and it allows you to wake up feeling energized and refreshed rather than groggy and foggy-brained.
What is Somnapure?
Somnapure is a natural sleep aid that takes care of all three facets that make a great night’s sleep. With all of the different choices on the market, it is important that you find a sleep aid that provides you with the right ingredients and the right results as well. There are three main areas that make up great sleep. These are falling asleep faster, having quality sleep, and waking up ready to start your day with energy. Somnapure contains all-natural extracts and herbs and does not need a prescription. It is also non-habit forming. Many of the ingredients that are used in Somnapure have been proven to promote tranquility and calmness.
These ingredients are historically used in traditional sleep solutions as well and come from flowers and herbs. These herbs and flowers have been shown to be very effective in relaxing the mind and body which makes falling asleep much easier. Many sleep problems occur because of an inability to relax and slow down the mind. These ingredients that are in Somnapure are all designed to improve your relaxation ability so you can rest peacefully.
How Somnapure Works
One of the most important ingredients that Somnapure contains is Melatonin. This ingredient is proven to be essential to good sleep. Our bodies produce Melatonin naturally but as you get older, production of this substance goes down which can cause interrupted sleep and poor quality sleep as well. Melatonin based sleep aids help reset your body’s natural sleep patterns.
This non-habit forming sleep aid helps you fall asleep naturally by helping you unwind and calm down after buys, hectic days, stressful situations and other factors. It starts to work in about 45 minutes so you should take it about 45 minutes before you are ready to lie down. The different extracts that are included in this sleep aid are natural botanical extracts that improve Alpha wave activity in the brain. This helps your quality of sleep be much better and more restful.
All of the ingredients that are included in Somnapure have a job to do when it comes to getting the kind of sleep that improves your health and well-being. We will go through each ingredient that is in this sleep aid in the ingredients section below so you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
How Do I Use Somnapure?
Somnapure is very easy to use. Instructions are to take two tablets about 45 minutes to one hour before you want to go to bed. You will find that the sleep aid works even better when you use it in a dark room which enhances Melatonin benefits.
You can use Somnapure every night but some people who take this sleep aid say they only need to use it a couple of times per week to reap the same results and benefits. Use it according to how it works best for you but don’t take more than two tablets per 24 hours. Once your sleep schedule is back on tract you can gradually stop using Somnapure.
Benefits of Taking Somnapure
There are many benefits that will come from using Somnapure to get your sleep schedule back on track. We have listed these benefits below so you can see the difference it can make for you as well.
- It helps you fall asleep faster
- It is non-habit forming
- It is easy to take
- You won’t feel groggy or like you have a hangover the next morning when you wake up
- It helps you sleep better and stay asleep
- There are no side effects from taking this product
- You can choose how you want to take it; once a day or a couple of times a week, whatever works for you.
- Improved performance in school or at work
- Less stress in your day to day life
- Ability to stick to weight loss programs
- More focus
There are many different reasons that make Somnapure better than other sleep aids. We have listed some things about Somnapure that will help you see why it is an excellent choice to use for correcting your sleep problems.
- This sleep aid is created by one of the most established nutrition companies in the United States
- It is made from all-natural ingredients so there is no worry about putting harmful chemicals and drugs into your body
- Somnapure has been manufactured using equipment that is highly advanced. This ensures the best quality product.
- This sleep aid was formulated by a team of researchers that have quality as their goal.
- The directions are easy to follow
- Somnapure comes in an easy to understand package that will help avoid any confusion
- You will feel the benefits of Somnapure in a few days to a week from the first day you take it.
- You don’t have to worry about getting addicted to this sleep aid so you can choose to take it each night or just a few times a week; whatever works best for you.
Somnapure Side Effects
Because of the all-natural ingredients that are used in Somnapure, there are no significant side effects to worry about. Despite the fact that there are not many side effects reported, you should not take this sleep aid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding due to the fact that Passionflower has been shown to potentially cause contractions of the uterus.
If you have a sensitive system you may experience some mild effects including headaches, daytime sleepiness, stomach upset or cramps and mild dizziness. These symptoms typically go away fairly quickly and aren’t normally a problem.
Many of these side effects can be caused by something new being introduced into your system. If you are not used to taking herbs and natural supplements there can be a little stomach upset or digestive upset at first. You can expect these symptoms to go away after a day or two once your system gets used to the new ingredients.
Valerian root has been associated with dry mouth side effects and potentially anxiety as well. If any of these side effects persist or they are severe, stop taking Somnapure and consult your doctor. Due to the fact that Somnapure is a sleep aid, you should not consume alcohol when taking them or operate heavy machinery or drive.
There should be no withdrawal symptoms if you decide to stop taking Somnapure or if you choose to only take it once in a while. There might sometimes be a return of sleep issues if you have not gotten to the root of what is causing them in the first place. If you feel the sleep problems are due to a medical reason, consult your doctor if you are having trouble sleeping again once you have chosen to stop taking Somnapure.
Ingredients in Somnapure
We have listed all of the ingredients that are in Somnapure along with a little bit about each one and what it brings to the table in regards to this sleep aid.
- Melatonin – Melatonin is one of the most important ingredients in Somnapure. It is responsible for helping reset the body’s natural sleep patterns. Melatonin is naturally secreted in the brain and has been used to treat many disorders including mood disorders, headaches and more. As you get older, your natural level of melatonin decreases. There is 3 mg of Melatonin in this sleep aid.
- L-Theanine – This amino acid ingredient is found in green tea and other herbal teas. It has been proven to help reduce your stress levels and will produce a soothing, calming effect by stimulating alpha wave activity. Relaxing is one of the best ways to fall asleep and this ingredient can help you achieve that.
- Valerian Root Extract – This extract has been used for a long time to treat insomnia. It can be found in many different forms and is one of the primary ingredients in Somnapure. It is reported to help you fall asleep faster and improve the quality of sleep you’re getting while you are asleep.
- Hops – This ingredient is a primary stabilizing agent in beer but it has been proven to have the same type of effects that valerian root has. When combined with valerian your alpha waves increase which reduces the amount of time it usually takes to fall asleep.
- Lemon Balm – This herb has been used for centuries to help people sleep and relax. It is part of the mint family. Some of the early research that has been done on Lemon Balm is finding that it can help you have a calm and relaxed mind.
- Chamomile Flower – This ingredient is often used in herbal tea and promotes relaxation, calmness and restful sleep.
- Passion Flower – This is another flower that is known for its calming effects on the body and mind.
Lack of sleep or poor quality sleep is not a new problem in the world. With all of the stresses that can be in your day to day life, sleep can be one of the first things affected. Anxiety, illness, depression and other things can cause your sleep schedule to become completely out of whack. This lack of sleep has a domino effect and can result in an increase of serious health issues.
Sleep loss can result in irritability, serious illness, lack of focus, poor school or job performance, slow reflexes, relationship problems, weight gain, and much more. The good news is that you don’t have to take your sleep problems lying down. (Pun intended)
There are many products out there that are designed to help you get your sleep schedule back on track. It can be very overwhelming because there are literally hundreds of different sleep aid methods. While some sleep aids are all chemical based and can cause some nasty side effects, there are some all-natural choices out there too that you can choose from. It is very important that you do you research, like you are by reading this guide, and make a decision that will work for you.
Somnapure is one of the best quality, all-natural sleep aids on the market. Using Somnapure on a regular basis will help restore your natural sleep patterns while improving the quality of that sleep as well. Many people have become afraid or leery of sleep aids due to the fact that many of them cause you to be exceptionally draggy or groggy the next morning.
It can feel so overpowering that you can’t function the next day. No one wants to feel like that, but it is usually chemical based sleep aids that cause these hangover-like feelings. An all-natural sleep aid with high quality ingredients will not cause you to feel sleepy the next morning. You will wake up feeling refreshed and rested and ready to tackle your day.
Not having the sleep you need is a very serious matter. When the majority of adults that work fulltime have less sleep than is recommended for good health, it is definitely a problem that should be addressed.
Somnapure is dedicated to helping you get your sleep schedule back on track while improving the quality of that sleep through relaxation, increased Alpha waves and calm, soothing effects. You will be able to get back to sleeping like you should in only a few days from when you first take this sleep aid. Some people even report noticing a difference after the first dose.
Even though Somnapure is an all-natural product it is not for children and a doctor should be consulted before giving it to an older teen. If your child or teen is having trouble falling asleep, talk to their doctor about potential solutions. If you feel your teen is old enough to safely take Somnapure, take it with you to the doctor so they can examine the ingredients.
Sleeping well each night will make a big difference in all areas of your life from your relationships to your appearance and mental well-being. Somnapure can help you regain your sleep and help you improve your health.
You will find that a lot of your health problems will improve and some may even go away once you start sleeping the way you should be. Even if you can only get 7 hours of sleep per night, start with that and work increasing the amount of sleep until you are getting 7.5 to 8.5 hours of sleep each night. Your body and your health will thank you.