Slimquick Pure products, used for weight loss purposes, fit both men and women. From the official website, Slimquick Pure is a fat burning and weight loss supplement and uses natural ingredients to help in shedding some unwanted body first in the end.
Slimquick Pure is a family of weight loss supplements. To be specifical, the products are;
- Slimquick Pure Gummies – A blend of mixed berry flavors, claimed to be as delicious and efficient in burning fat.
- Slimquick Pure Regular Strength – The basic formula, claimed to help women lose up to 25 pounds in 13 weeks.
- Slimquick Pure Drink Mix – Handy, convenient packages of mixed berry-flavored Slimquick added to a water bottle, then drunk.
- Slimquick Pure Extra Strength – Similar to the Regular Strength formula, but includes 893mg of the Pure 6 Ways Complex.
- Slimquick Pure Caffeine Free – Provides all the same benefits of the Regular Formula, but without caffeine.
- Slimquick Green Coffee Bean – Delivers 45% chromogenic acids in addition to Svetol via a soft-gel for faster absorption.
- Slimquick Raspberry Ketone – 100% raspberry ketone delivered via a soft-gel for more rapid absorption.
How It Works
Slimquick Pure is designed using some natural ingredients that help in burning of body fat. For example, green tea speeds up the rate of metabolism as it helps in the absorption of fat burning agents called catechins. It is responsible for the loss of fat by about three times the natural process.
This process leaves users 100% satisfied, ensuring that there is guaranteed results after using Slimquick Pure, according to the official site. Since Slimquick Pure is suitable for both men and women, overweight women are on the advantage after using this product. Studies have shown that they have gone a long way into losing 25 pounds in a span of fewer than 13 weeks.
In summary, Slimquick Pure supplement helps in;
- Increasing the rates of metabolism.
- Reducing appetite levels.
- Boosts energy.
- Reduce excess water weight in women.
- Supports hormonal growth.
- Reduces stress in users.
About the Manufacturer
Slimquick Laboratories, the company behind Slimquick Pure products, based out of Wilmington, Delaware, claims to manufacture its products with women’s psychology in mind. The Slim Quick Company offers detailed information on the company’s mission, “To find a new alternative weight loss method.”
Each ingredient they add to their product, they claim, only helps in the process. They declare that unnecessary components are not present in any of their products. Notably, the company holds an F rating with the Better Business Bureau, thanks to some complaints raised by their previous customer and mixed customer reviews.
Active Ingredients in Slimquick
It is important to note that some ingredients vary with the formulations in place. However, each product has the following active ingredients;
Green tea- It is a good part when it comes to weight loss as it helps in increasing the rates of metabolism, boost energy and acts as a stress buster like all teas.
Phosphatidylcholine- This is a choline supplement, extracted from soy, increases both acetylcholine and dopamine levels in the body. Recall that dopamine is the primary motivation to energy hormones, connected with eating behaviors and acetylcholine, primary neurotransmitter for cell energy signaling promotes insulin balance and cell energy. Together, they secrete more growth hormones, ideal for weight loss, so you do not feel tired or hungry.
L-tyrosine- This type of amino acid is present in the supplement to help in building leaner muscles and boost metabolism. It also enhances dopamine levels and growth hormone.
Capsaicin- It is extracted from the capsicum vegetable and comes as a natural appetite suppressant. It forces, or trick your brain into thinking you are not hungry, making it a natural appetite suppressant.
Alpha GPC- Works indirectly by increasing growth hormone in the body. It balances the overall insulin levels in your body.
Cyclovite- This is a mineral and vitamin combo. It contains Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, calcium and folic acid. This particular ingredient is necessary for the individual to maintain their enthusiasm and energy levels high while losing weight. It also helps in the provision and generates energy within the body.
L-Theanine- A study noted that theanine decreased insulin levels and increased a hormone called corticosterone. It also significantly reduced blood pressure as well as anxiety.
Uva Ursi- Also known as Arctostaphylos uva-ursi and bearberry, this ingredient reduces overeating and over drinking in people diabetes.
Rhodiola-Rhodiola may help depression, and this is why it is in Slimquick. In other words, depressed individuals are more likely to overeat.
Chaste Tree- Other names for this herb include vitex agnus-castus or vitex rotundifolious and helps in reducing PMS symptoms in women.
Slimquick Pure Pricing, Ordering, and Distribution
Slimquick, sold in bottles, with each of them having up to 60 capsules. However, there is gummies and drink mix, which com in different quantities. You can make orders online through the official page after subscribing to the Slimquick community. Here you can get support and encouragement from the community, as well as get offers and discounts for being a loyal member.
Slimquick is also available through numerous retailers, including Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and more. As such, pricing may vary, but appears to hover around, on the high side:
It is important to note that this product’s refund policy varies from one retailer to the other.
- Promises three times weight loss within the first 13 weeks of use, compared to other weight loss supplements in the market.
- Most ingredients mentioned have been proven to scientifically to result in an efficient weight loss of an individual.
- May help in curbing your appetite.
- Designed primarily for women.
- Hardly takes any effort from the consumer’s side.
- No proper exercise pattern provided by the maker.
- Some ingredients, like caffeine, may lead lack of sleep, as the body becomes hyperactive.
- Some parts have ben known to cause some side facts, concealed by Slimquick Laboratories.
- This product is pricey.
Reviews and Results
Clinical Trials on Slimquick
On the official site, Slimquick, cited as, “The active ingredients in the Slimquick formula are backed up by real clinical research that shows they work to burn fat, reduce appetite and increase energy.”
As proof of this, Dr. Francesco Di Pierro, the doctor seen on boxes of Slimquick as well as the Slimquick website, did one of the studies carried out to proof the effectiveness of this product in 2009.
44 overweight women and 56 obese men (100 total) between the ages of 25 to 60 years old, split into two groups:
- Group A: 50 people followed a low-calorie diet for 90 days. Men ate 1850 calories per day. Women ate 1350 calories per day.
- Group B: 50 people consumed the same low-calorie diet for 90 days, given 150 mg twice per day of a supplement called MonCam (GreenSelect Phytosome), 300 mg total per day. Note that, and GreenSelect Phytosome is a green tea supplement that is said to be more absorbable than regular green tea.
- People getting Green Select Phytosome supplement lost an average of 30 pounds.
- People only dieting lost an average of 10 pounds.
- People getting GreenSelect had a 12% decrease in Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Men taking GreenSelect (but not women) saw a 14% decrease in waist circumference.
- Changes in cholesterol, LDL, HDL, insulin and cortisol were not significantly different between groups.
GreenSelect Phytosome has only one ingredient while Slimquick has so many other ingredients. Additionally, Slimquick website indicates that women will shed three times more weight, the clinical study shows that it was the average weight loss of both men and women that lead to the three times greater weight loss. It is safe to conclude that the data, upon which they make their “3 times more weight loss” claim, stems in part from a study that also used men.
Caffeine- One serving, which is three capsules, contains 100 milligrams of caffeine, about the same amount in a cup of coffee, 8.0 oz. If you are sensitive to caffeine, Slimquick may make you feel jittery, anxious or restless. It also may also interrupt your sleep. You also need to refrain from taking caffeinated drinks while taking Slimquick, as you may end up getting too much. It can also increase blood pressure; cause an irregular heart rate or chronic headaches.
Green Tea Extract- Green tea toxicity is extremely rare but in recent studies, it has been linked t to acute liver injury in healthy people. The high concentration of catechins leads to thinning of the blood.
Uva-Ursi- It contains a skin whitening compound called hydroquinone, associated with a reduction in vision. Other possible side effects of uva-ursi include ringing in the ears, vomiting and convulsions.
Verified Purchases Reviews
- Healthy and Life Changing- This client used Slimquick for the first time and lost 12 pounds in three weeks. She would recommend it to anyone.
- It Works!- She bought Slimquick and in under one month; she was 20 pounds lighter. She has had lots of energy in the morning, suppressed appetite. She is using the product to lose more weight
- Great Product- This product is a winner! The customer felt that this is the excellent product to addresses weight issues, and the price is right!
- Waste of money- Did absolutely nothing for the client. It was like drinking sweet water, never felt full despite taking the product as stated on the directions. It was supposed to make her feel complete and satisfied, and that never was the case. Do not waste your money.
- Chest pains- It is important to be careful with this product. It does work at curbing the appetite and gives good energy, but the client began having chest pains after taking it three or four times.
- Too sweet, dangerous side effects- This drink was very sweet and had the too jittery to get the consequences of the product.
Much of the information regarding this product is negative. First, Slimquick holds an F rating with the Better Business Bureau and even failed to respond to two of these customer complaints. It speaks volumes about the product and customer service, just to say the least.
Moreover, despite claiming to be clinically tested, Slimquick failed to provide enough references to the study on their website. There is no documentation to back up this claim.
The study was conducted only on obese individuals. Male participants were the only ones who experienced waistline reduction. Therefore, if you are only after shedding some few pounds and slim your waistline, Slimquick is not for you.
The side effects cited by customers after using the product; chest pains, nausea, jitters, diarrhea, severe headaches, and inability to sleep were likely due to the high caffeine content. Stay away from this product if you are caffeine sensitive.
Lastly, numerous allegations of Slimquick causing liver damage and drug-induced hepatitis have surfaced although there have been no conclusive findings to date.