Your eyes can reveal things about you that you may not want to reveal as you get older. Even young people can show tiredness and ill-health. When you have dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes it can make you look a lot older than you really are. Add wrinkles into the mix and it’s no wonder that eye creams and products that promise to improve the look of the eyes are so popular.
Aging is a natural process that all people deal with at some point in time and your skin is one of the first body parts where aging shows. On the face, this aging can show up through wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, dark circles and a loss of firmness around the eyes and on the skin of the face overall.
There are movements that the muscles in your face make repetitively over the years of your life. These movements include smiling, laughing, frowning, squinting and so on. These are automatic movements that everyone makes. Over the years, those repetitive movements can cause lines and wrinkles.
To help you understand these different eye problems and what you can do about them, we’re going to provide you with some knowledge about where these eye problems come from. Then we’ll tell you all about Instant Ageless. This is a product for your skin that will help you deal with these problems.
Common Eye Problems
There are three common concerns that people normally have concerning their eyes and the area surrounding the eyes. We are going to provide some information about these common concerns so you will understand what can be done about them. Everyone wants their eyes to look attractive and youthful. As you get older, that desire becomes more important because there are signs that things changing and those signs aren’t always good.
Bags and Puffiness Under the Eye – There is a distinction between bags under the eyes and puffy eyes, although the distinction is minor. As the muscles of the face and around the eye become weaker, the skin sags and stretches.
Fat accumulates under the eye sockets, forming bags that make you look tired and old. Bags can also form at the corners of the upper eye as well. You can also see changes in the upper eye lid of the eye which can droop and sag as well.
Eye puffiness is a little different. This is noticed around the whole eye and can make the eye area look bruised due to the slightly swollen eye lids that go along with this condition.
People can wake up with puffy eyes because of the excess water that may collect there in the soft tissues below the eyes. Fluid can also be retained due to eating salty foods and also from hormonal imbalances.
There are certain health conditions that can contribute to bags under the eyes and puffiness too such as kidney problems and thyroid issues.If you feel there is a potential medical reason for the puffy eyes and bags, consult your doctor to rule out a more serious issue.
Dark Circles Under the Eyes – Another name for dark circles under the eyes is preorbital dark circles. These occur mostly from lack of proper sleep and usually appear mostly under the eye area. The skin underneath the eye is a lot thinner than other areas of the face. This makes it much easier to see the blood vessels which create a darker discoloration of the skin. Dark circles are not painful, in fact you can’t feel them at all, but they can make you look very tired, older than you are and even make you look sick.
Some of the causes of dark circles can be nasal congestion, poor circulation, aging, allergies, asthma, and exposure to the sun. They can also be hereditary or be caused by medications you are taking. If your circles are due to hereditary, getting rid of them can be very challenging.
Adults and children can suffer from dark circles for any of the reasons we have listed above. Circles may be darker when a woman is pregnant. Dark circles in a child that don’t improve or go away with rest and other treatment could be a sign of a respiratory infection or dehydration. Consult the child’s pediatrician if the dark circles persist.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles – If your skin is not properly hydrated fine lines can appear. Since the skin around your eyes is the thinnest and most fragile, there are fewer sebaceous glands present which means less moisture to nourish the area.
If you are not taking care of your skin properly, you can get fine lines on your face regardless of your age. Wrinkles are common when getting older. They can be light wrinkles, creases or ridges or deep folds. Fine lines can turn into wrinkles if you don’t take care of them early on. The best time to take care of fine lines and wrinkles is before they become a problem.
Now that we have explained the different eye area problems that can occur and the issues your skin can face as you age, it is time to learn what you can do to combat these issues. This is where Instant Ageless comes in. Keep reading to learn all about this terrific product that will help you look younger.
What is Instantly Ageless?
Instantly Ageless is a beauty product that was created to combat aging signs on the face. Your face endures all kinds of conditions that can cause you to look older than you really are. These problems can take the shape of puffiness, wrinkles, dark circles and overall wear and tear.
It has been referred to as a great alternative to using Botox and has even been nicknamed ‘the Botox in a box’. When applied daily, this product can help get rid of the signs of aging on your face immediately. You will notice your sagging skin becomes firmer, fine lines and wrinkles become less noticeable, under-eye bags get reduced and much more.
This product isn’t designed to provide permanent results but it does give you instant results that can last as much as 8 hours. Your skin will look better and you will look more youthful right away. It works in a similar fashion to Botox without the injections
This product was created to be used whenever you want to get rid of lines and wrinkles instantly. The tightening effect it has on the skin that smoothes lines, retracts the pores so they appear smaller, reduces dark circle and puffiness and other youth-enhancing effects.
How Instantly Ageless Works
Instantly Ageless works by “freezing” the skin of the face much like Botox does but without the painful injections and chemicals. Once you apply the cream to your face, the facial muscles are quickly relaxed which in turn softens and soothes the skin in just minutes. This means that your fine lines or wrinkles are improved in an instant.
Other ingredients in the formula have significant anti-aging properties as well which will improve skin elasticity and reduce the size of the pores; two aging signs that skin problems can cause. With all of the benefits that Instantly Ageless provides, it is fast becoming a popular anti-aging product. Let’s learn about these benefits that you will see when you use Instantly Ageless.
Benefits of Using Instantly Ageless
Using Instantly Ageless properly can guarantee the kind of results that you want to achieve. Once you apply it to your face, you should ensure that your face stays in an expressionless state for about 2 to 3 minutes to allow the formula to relax the muscles in your face. Once your skin has dried you can apply your makeup and go on about your day.
Some of the benefits that you will experience when using Instantly Ageless include reduced puffiness and dark circles around the eyes, a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, an even skin texture, a reduction in the appearance of acne scars and pores for a more youthful look, a matte look to the skin that gives a more flawless finish, and a lifting and firming of the skin on your face.
One application of Instantly Ageless will last about 8 hours making it great for evenings out, special occasions or even your work day if you don’t mind having to apply it again after the 8 hours. Instantly Ageless will work quickly to provide you with the look you want.
Instantly Ageless Side Effects
Unless you have super sensitive skin that is prone to allergic reactions, side effects are very slim. Instantly Ageless is completely safe to use and poses no dangers. If you get it in your eyes it can cause some irritation but no more than any other beauty product. Washing the eyes out immediately should be sufficient in getting any remaining residue out of the eyes.
If you use Instantly Ageless and notice red, itchy or puffy skin, stop using it and contact your doctor for advice. This is a sign of an allergic reaction.
Ingredients in Instantly Ageless
There are several different ingredients in Instantly Ageless. The main active ingredient in this beauty product is Argireline. This ingredient is known for the anti-aging properties it provides. Argireline relaxes the facial muscles and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by preventing those muscles from contracting.
This active ingredient is a non-invasive alternative to Botox and is also less expensive. It is important for you to note that excessive use of this ingredient can actually increase sagging over time due to what it does to the muscles and skin, so be sparing with it and don’t use it every day. The other ingredients that are present in Instantly Ageless are fragrances, thickeners, colorants and preservatives.
These ingredients can cause allergic reactions so be careful when applying if you are not used to beauty products with these ingredients in them. Most traditional beauty products contain these types of ingredients so if you are looking for all-natural products, this is probably not the product for you. Below we have listed all of the ingredients used in Instantly Ageless along with some information about each one so you know what you are using on your face.
- Sodium Silicate – sodium silicate is an inorganic salt that is used in cosmetics and beauty products to control the pH level. It is easily dissolved in water to produce an alkaline solution.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – This ingredient is used in skin care formulas to make them less runny. It can also make them feel thicker which provides a more luxurious feel. Beauty products that use this ingredient are not as transparent as those that don’t. Typically this makes for better coverage that provides a nicer complexion and fewer imperfections. This silicate has been FDA approved for use in skin care products.
- Argireline – This is the main active ingredient used in Instantly Ageless. This synthetic compound is known for its ability to prevent the movements that make muscles contract or move. This hexapeptide is a special ingredient that comes from SNAP-25 which is substrate of Botox. Studies have shown that small doses of Argireline added to skin care products is non-invasive and non-toxic as well. Remember to not overuse this product or spread it all over the face for long periods of time or your skin could end up looking saggier over time.
- Phenoxyethanol – Phenoxyethanol is colorless and has an oily texture to it. This ingredient is used as a preservative in sunscreens and skin creams as well. It can also be used as a fixative in perfumes and is used as a topical antiseptic. The FDA warns that this ingredient is toxic to infants when ingested so it is important that you keep Instantly Ageless out of reach of children and wash your hands thoroughly after applying it.
- Ethylexylglycerin – This is a significant component of many dermatological products the job of this ingredient is to take the place of parabens which are thought to be carcinogens. It also has deodorizing properties and can be used as a skin conditioner.
- Yellow 5 – This ingredient is also known as tartrazine which is a synthetic azo dye that is commonly used in food and is lemon yellow in color. It is also commonly found in lipstick, eyeshadow and face powder.
- Red 40 – This is another azo dye also known as Allura Red. When used in food it is labeled E129. Other names for this dye are FD&C Red 40 and CL 16035. This dye is FDA approved for use in cosmetics and beauty products.
Application Tips for Instantly Ageless
This product needs to be applied a certain way. We have provided some basic application tips to show you how this product is applied. This is not applied the same way you apply moisturizers.
- Wrinkles on the Forehead – lightly dab Instantly Ageless across the entire forehead and not just the areas that have lines. Don’t use too much product.
- Help for the Eyebrows – To give your brows an instant, pain-free lift, apply Instantly Ageless just above the natural brow line.
- Sagging Eyelids – To help lift the eyelid apply Instantly Ageless just below your natural eyebrow. It is important to remember NOT to apply it to your eyelid directly.
- Bags Under the Eyes and Crow’s Feet – Lightly apply Instantly Ageless on the entire area underneath the eye from the lower lashes to the upper cheek area. Also dab from the inner corner underneath to the outer corners.
- Minimizing Pores – Instantly Ageless can be applied to the target pore areas to help minimize their appearance.
Your eyes are one of the first things that people see and notice when they meet you. You can be dressed impeccably and if your eyes have dark circles, bags and lots of wrinkles it can dramatically affect your appearance, making you look tired, worn out and a lot older than you want. Everyone wants to look their best and one of the best ways to achieve that is to put your best face forward so to speak.
Fortunately, most of these problems that can plague the eyes and face can be handled and improved easily when you choose the right product. Instantly Ageless is the perfect way to deal with these aging signs even at the last minute.
Even though the results are not permanent, when you use this product regularly and carefully, the relaxing effect that it has on your facial muscles will prevent new wrinkles from forming.
This effectively improves the look of your face and makes you appear younger. Even though aging is a normal process that doesn’t mean you have to make it look like you are much older than you are. It also doesn’t mean that you have to accept dark circles, puffy bags, droopy lids or anything else that can take away from your looks.
Instantly Ageless is a product that will help you look youthful and fresh-faced whenever you need it most. It is perfect for those days where you have not gotten enough sleep and it shows. Applying Instantly Ageless to those trouble areas can give you the look you want to have for important meetings at work, a first date or any number of other occasions.
Not every solution to a problem has to be permanent. Instantly Ageless provides you with a very good alternative to costly and painful Botox treatments. Each application will last as long as 8 hours, which is more than long enough to get you through any presentation or special occasion. It is the perfect companion to a really good skin care routine that can provide more lasting effects and help you look great in the meantime.