There are many different things that can cause joint stiffness. One of the most common causes of pain in the joints is simply the normal deterioration in the joint area that can be caused by over use. Joint paint is common in those who are aging because of how many years the joints have been in use. This is known as Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is the wearing away of the cartilage between the join and the bone underneath. It is most often seen in those who are middle age and older although athletes can experience joint discomfort as well due to strenuous exercise and performance.
There are also health issues that can be attributed to joint pain. If you notice pain in your joints that is not due to a one time overuse situation, you should consult a doctor to rule out any medical cause for the pain. Some of the health conditions that contribute to joint pain include Lyme disease, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
When your joints hurt, it can affect even simple daily activities such as climbing the stairs, getting out of bed, walking and getting up from a seated position. It can be very frustrating to have to struggle with simple activities or feel pain while doing something as simple as walking or moving from one position to another. Below we will provide you with more information about the symptoms and kind of pain osteoarthritis can cause and what you can do about it.
Common Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
As the cartilage between the joints starts to wear away and deteriorate, there will be some symptoms that you may begin to experience. We have listed these symptoms below along with some information about each of them.
- Joint pain – The most often seen symptom that is associated with osteoarthritis is joint pain. It tends to develop over time starting off mildly and then usually gets worse with more activity. You will notice that the pain gets better with rest. As it gets worse, the joint pain starts to get worse as well and may not be relieved with rest or the more conservative treatments. Pain at rest may indicate a more severe case but it also can be contributed to inflammation from overuse.
- Joint Stiffness – The most common time to experience stiffness when osteoarthritis is present is in the morning. This stiffness doesn’t last as long as it does with other arthritic conditions like rheumatoid. The stiffness that is associated with osteo will usually last around 30 minutes or so. It can also recur several times throughout the day and is usually followed by periods where you weren’t moving around. When your joints get stiff after being inactive for a period of time it is called gelling. People that have osteoarthritis also may notice that their joints are stiffer when stormy weather is approaching due to the change in barometric pressure.
- Joint Tenderness – Depending on your condition and why you have joint problems, there may be some joint tenderness going on as well. You may notice that there is tenderness along the margin of the joint or the areas around the joint may become sore to the touch.
- Less range-of-motion – As you get older it is not uncommon to lose some range of motion in your joints that may be affected by osteoarthritis. It can be caused due to swelling, pain or abnormalities that are associated with cartilage loss. This is called malalignment of the joint.
- Swelling of the joint – Osteoarthritis can cause a specific type of swelling called effusion. This is an accumulation of excess fluid that is in the joint that is affected.
- Enlargement of the Joint – another characteristic of Osteo is enlargement of the joint. This can be contributed to joint effusion. It is often seen in arthritis that is in the hand especially the distal interphalangeal joint and the proximal interphalangeal joints.
- Crepitus – Any active or passive movement of the affected joints that cause a grinding or crackling sensation. These sensations can be felt or heard. It is caused by rough or irregular surfaces of the joint that would normally be smooth. It can also be caused by debris that is present in the joint.
- Joint Malalignment – if you have severe cartilage loss in your joints it can result in joint malalignment. It is most often seen with knee joint arthritis. If your knee has normal alignment the load bearing line is right down the middle of the leg. When your knee is malaligned you will notice a more knock-kneed or bowlegged look. Another common malalignment usually seen in the knee is called Varus malalignment. It is common with severe cases of arthritis.
- Instability of the Joint – Your joint becomes more unstable when there is joint deformity, pain, or stiffness present. This instability can be caused by a feeling that the joint bearing weight will give out or buckle. It can also cause the joint to get locked into place.
- Localized Inflammation – inflammation is usually localized with osteoarthritis and doesn’t have as much impact compared to inflammation that is caused by other types of arthritis.
When you have joint pain on a regular basis, you want to do something to get rid of it. Part of the reason to find out what is causing your joint pain is to be able to fix what is causing it. A good example of this would be weight gain. Sometimes the joints can hurt when you have gained a lot of excess weight. Losing weight can be one of the things you can do to help reduce the pain in your joints.
Another way that you can improve the health of your joints and reduce pain is to take a high quality joint supplement. This is where Instaflex Joint Support comes in
What is Instaflex?
Instaflex is a joint formula that is designed to support your joints and reduce the pain and stiffness you are experiencing. The 8 key ingredients in Instaflex help to get rid of stiff, achy, painful joints. It also supports the repair of damaged cartilage. This joint supplement is formulated to work on several areas that you may be experiencing pain in your joints. It doesn’t matter what the cause is of your joint pain, Instaflex can really make a difference in your quality of life, especially if you are sure to take it every day. Regardless of why your joints are damaged, you want to find a product that works the right way so you can get some relief and get back to living.
Instaflex not only helps reduce the amount of inflammation, it decreases the amount of friction between the joints as well. Instaflex can also repair damage to the cartilage that has already happened. It can rebuild the joints and make them stronger and able to handle more wear and tear. Instaflex is for people who need some strength and repair in the joints. It is the perfect supplement for those who are recovering from joint injuries as well as those who are aging already have arthritis. The manufacturer states that these supplements are also good for increasing mobility and flexibility as well as reducing soreness. The company states that Instaflex is the quickest acting joint pain product on the market currently.
How Instaflex Works
Instaflex will address the various areas you are experiencing joint pain. Because there are different reasons for joint pain, you don’t want to get a supplement that only addresses one cause or one area. Instaflex is made with a collection of ingredients that will draw more water to the joint and provide necessary lubrication.
This takes care of one of the main causes of joint pain, which is aging. When you get older, so do your joints. Aging can cause them to become dry. Dry joints are very painful so providing proper lubrication can alleviate the pain you have been experiencing due to that dryness in the area.
Another cause of joint pain is inflammation. Instaflex fights inflammation and in doing so, reduces the pain that you feel in the joints. Since Instaflex can address several different causes of joint pain, you have a product that can significantly reduce pain by taking care of the root cause of the pain rather than by just masking the pain the way pain relievers do.
It is recommended that you don’t take more than 3 capsules of Instaflex each day. It can be taken all at the same time or you can split it up and take it at three different times, whichever is easier for you. If you have a sensitive system, taking it at three different times may be easier to digest.
Benefits of Taking Instaflex
There are several different ways that you will benefit from taking Instaflex. Because it is a joint pain reducing supplement, it is designed to reduce stiffness, pain and improve flexibility in the joint quickly. It’s easy to swallow which makes it much easier to take. If you have to struggle with big, difficult-to-swallow pills each day you may be more inclined to skip doses which reduces the effects of the supplement.
You will notice more range of movement in your joints after you have been taking Instaflex for a couple of weeks. You will also notice less pain in the joint area as well as less swelling and stiffness. For people that have been living with pain for a while, that reduction in pain, swelling and stiffness is like getting a new lease on life.
The longer you take Instaflex the better the results will be. These all natural ingredients have been used for years to treat joint issues and are regarded as safe and effective for the reduction of pain, stiffness and swelling. Instaflex is made by a company that is well-known and reputable and they have continued that reputation with the creation of Instaflex.
Instaflex Side Effects
There are no known side effects that have been associated with taking Instaflex; however, if you have a shellfish allergy there may be some side effects that are caused by the allergy and not by the product itself.
It is also advisable that you talk to your health care provider if you are taking blood thinners as well. There are some ingredients that can interact with certain medications, so if you are taking any kind of prescription medicine for health issues, you should discuss taking this joint supplement with your doctor before you start taking it.
We recommend this practice with any type of supplement you are considering, even when they are made with all natural ingredients like Instaflex is. It is always better to err on the side of caution than to disregard talking to your doctor and having an allergic reaction or contraindication to medicine you are already on. This recommendation also applies to those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. There is no gluten in Instaflex.
Ingredients in Instaflex
There are several different ingredients that are used in Instaflex. It is important that you know what you are putting into your body so we have provided you with the following list of ingredients along with some information about each one. This list is good to take to your doctor’s visit when discussing adding this supplement to your routine so they can see what it contains.
- Glucosamine sulfate -This is a normal part of glycosaminoglycans that are present in the synovial fluid and cartilage matrix. This ingredient is derived from shellfish. It has gained popularity over the years despite the debate that has circled it when it comes to being used for knee osteoarthritis. It is believed that taking glucosamine can help rebuild degenerative cartilage.
- MSM – This is an ingredient that is usually found in your diet and is found in meats, plants, dairy, fruits and vegetables. The official name for MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane. It is an ingredient that is found in the adrenal gland. Studies have shown that although it did not have an effect on stiffness in the joint, it did reduce swelling and pain. If your body doesn’t have enough sulfur, it can become weak. Increasing this sulfur in the system can strengthen the joints.
- Willow Bark – Using Willow Bark dates back centuries when it was given to patients to chew on when they had fevers or inflammation. It is still used to reduce low back pain, headache, osteoarthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. There is a chemical called Salicin that is in white willow bark that is very similar to aspirin. In fact, Salicin was used to created aspirin in the 1800s.
- Ginger Root – This is another ingredient that has been known to have anti-inflammatory effects due to preventing COX and lipoxygenase. These are enzymes in the body that is involved in the response to inflammation. By inhibiting their production, pain can be reduced.
- Boswellia Serrata – Ayurveda has used Boswellia Serrata for thousands of years. The enriched extract of this plant can be successfully used as a treatment for osteoarthritis. There are no known adverse effects in the patients from the use of this ingredient.
- Cayenne – This spice is mainly derived from two different species of the Capsicum genus. These two species are Capsicum frutescens L and Capsicum annuum L. The level of heat depends on capsaicin which is the active ingredient found in cayenne. Most studies that involve cayenne or capsaicin dealt with the topical form of the ingredient.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient has been shown to have a protective effect on the cartilage and can reduce the activity and production of the chemicals involved in the inflammation of the joint
- Tumeric Root – This ingredient has been shown to be effective in many ways to reduce pain and inflammation. It is becoming very popular as a health ingredient with a lot of beneficial properties.
When you are suffering from painful, stiff joints that make simple movements like walking, standing, and changing position painful, you can become frustrated and even depressed. Pain during movement certainly hampers your quality of life and activities and can even lead to other health problems that can arise due to inactivity such as weight gain.
If you are looking for a supplement that can help rebuild your cartilage and add lubrication and flexibility to your joints, then Instaflex may be just what you have been looking for. The all natural ingredients prevent there from being any significant side effects and make it safe to take for almost everyone. The exception to this would be those with shellfish allergies.
Instaflex has been marketed as a solution for dealing with and fixing joint pain, swelling and stiffness that contains proven ingredients that work to accomplish these goals. It is a high quality supplement that you can take long term without worry.
The benefits of taking a high quality joint pain supplement are very significant and can give you renewed movement and range of motion that isn’t fraught with pain and stiffness. No one likes moving like they are 100 years old and no one likes to hurt all the time. Taking Instaflex on a regular basis can help you move without pain by repairing what has gone wrong with the joints.
Whether it is adding lubrication or reducing swelling, Instaflex will attack the problem and get to work fixing it. Results won’t be instant, but they will be there and they will make a difference in a short amount of time. It is definitely a product worth trying to see how it does for your joint pain.