Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with moderate to severe pain when engaging in the simplest of movements such as walking, getting to a seated or standing position and other day to day movements. Many people deal with joint pain on a daily basis for various reasons.
They can be athletes that perform intense physical routines on a regular basis, bodybuilders that workout for hours each day, or just regular men and women that may be getting older and have joints that are causing them problems.
Joint pain in and of itself is not abnormal. When it starts to become bothersome and prevents you from doing the things you want to do or the pain is so severe that it interferes with day to day living that is when it is time to do something about it.
In addition to athletes and bodybuilders, there are some health conditions that can cause joint pain such as osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, and chronic fatigue syndrome in addition to regular arthritic problems. When you are suffering on a regular basis from joint problems there are supplements that you can take that will help improve your joint health. This is where Arthro 7 comes in.
What is Arthro 7?
Arthro 7 is a popular and doctor recommended joint supplement that is all-natural. It contains many vitamins and minerals that are combined in a formula that will help reduce symptoms that are related to joint complications. It has many powerful ingredients that will increase the flexibility of your joints as well as increase the formation of collagen.
This gluten and drug-free product contains many all-natural active ingredients that have been proven to help restore and rebuild the joints, increasing mobility and reducing pain. It is also shellfish free and is manufactured in an FDA facility that is based in California. It was created following GMP which provides users with some peace of mind that this product is a high quality joint supplement.
This comprehensive formula has been proven through clinical trials to ensure that the ingredients contained in supplement work together perfectly to provide the desired results. One clinical study showed that volunteers taking this supplement reported increased joint comfort, less stiffness, less swelling and increased mobility in as little as two weeks.
Arthro 7 contains such powerhouse ingredients like Vitamin C, MSM, Turmeric, CMO, Collagen, Lipase and Bromelain. These ingredients have been studied and proven to work well to improve your joint health. Each active ingredient has a specific benefit and job that they bring to the table. The result is a product that works wonders to make your joints feel better and move better.
How Does Arthro 7 Work?
There are several ingredients in Arthro 7 that play a major role in repairing and restoring joint health. We have listed each ingredient below along with what they do to improve joint health.
- Collagen – This is the main building block of ligaments, cartilage and tendons. The production of new collagen is beneficial to the rebuilding of joint tissues.
- MSM – The long name for this ingredient is Methylsulfonylmethane. MSM is much easier to remember but you will certainly remember what it does. It is a natural form of sulfur that is organic and found throughout the human body. It is a key element in healthy cartilage, collagen and joints.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C has so many health properties that taking it in ANY supplement is going to benefit you. This antioxidant is responsible for the formation of healthy collagen and also protects your joint tissues from oxidative stress.
- Turmeric – For centuries, Turmeric has been used to relieve joint pain and inflammation. This benefit in Arthro 7 can really make a difference in the amount of pain you feel each day.
- Bromelain – This is another inflammation buster that helps reduce pain and swelling. Bromelain is an enzyme that comes from the Pineapple plant.
- CMO – The job this ingredient has, is to lubricate the joints, muscles and tendons. The technical name for this ingredient is Cetyl Myristoleate.
- Lipase – This is another inflammatory enzyme that also helps the body absorb all 7 important ingredients. Great ingredients with poor absorption don’t accomplish much. Lipase ensures that your body is getting these nutrients where it needs to.
Arthro 7 is not a product that you take for the short term. It is designed to be a long term product that will produce many benefits for your joint health the longer you take it. It is important to understand that this is not an instant fix product. Those that claim instant fixes are not reputable because this is not possible.
You shouldn’t expect to see any real difference for the first 1 ½ bottles of Arthro 7. Once you have gone through that much, you will notice a big change in your pain level, mobility, and flexibility. Most customers who purchase Arthro 7 start reporting results within 6 weeks.
Benefits of Taking Arthro 7
There are many benefits that you will receive from taking Arthro 7. The most notable benefits that you will have includes relief from joint discomfort, an increase in joint mobility, nourished joint cartilage, rejuvenated joint cartilage all in a clinically proven formula that is 100% drug free and doctor recommended. You will also notice and experience a reduction in swelling and stiffness as well. This means that you will have less problems walking, going up or down stairs, and going from a sitting to a standing position.
Why Choose Arthro 7?
There are many reasons that you should choose Arthro 7 rather than any other joint supplement. We have listed several of the main reasons that Arthro 7 stands out among the other products available.
- Clinically Proven and Researched – Arthro-7 is backed by a landmark clinical study that shows it can start improving the mobility in your joints in just a few weeks.
- They’ve sold over 8 Million Units – Arthro 7 is the leading joint supplement for those suffering from joint related problems.
- Recommended by Doctors – Arthro 7 is unique in that it is recommended and backed by a board of doctors that have many years of research, experience and knowledge.
- 60- Day Money Back Guarantee – Arthro 7 offers consumers a 60 day money back guarantee so they can try it. If for some reason you don’t like it, you can get your money back within those 60 days.
- Gluten-Free – All of the ingredients that are in Arthro 7 are gluten-free.
- Shellfish-Free – The ingredients that are in Arthro 7 are shellfish free which makes it safe for those with allergies to shellfish to take.
- cGMP FDA Manufacturing – This provides even more peace of mind for consumers. This shows that the product was created safely in a facility that adheres to the Good Manufacturing Practices and Guidelines.
- Long Term Safety – Arthro 7 is designed to be taken long term. The longer you take it the better it works and the more health benefits you will receive. Once you start taking this joint supplement, you can do so for a long time to continue having healthy joints, tendons and muscles.
Arthro 7 Side Effects
For healthy individuals that take Arthro 7, there is little to no side effects that have been reported. If you are pregnant or nursing it is recommended by the company to consult with a doctor before taking this supplement.
This is a good practice to get into regardless of the supplement. This should also be the case for anyone who has existing health conditions and who might be taking any medications or other dietary supplements.
We have listed a few additional things to consider but this is not an all-inclusive list.
- If you will be having surgery, you should stop taking any supplements that have not been recommended by your health care professional at LEAST 2 weeks before the surgery.
- If you take blood thinners you need to consult with your health care professional before you take Arthro 7.
- Turmeric in high doses could potentially aggravate gallbladder problems. A high dose is considered anything above what is recommended on the bottle.
- If you suffer from Iron Overload disease you should consult with your health care professional before taking this supplement. In some cases, taking Vitamin C can increase your absorption of iron.
Because Arthro 7 is made from all natural ingredients, side effects are rare. No side effects have been reported by the consumers using this supplement. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients that are used in Arthro 7 you could experience allergic reactions due to your own allergies. If this happens, consult your doctor right away or go to the ER if the allergic reactions are serious and/or life threatening.
Arthro 7 is for adult use only. It is not a prescription drug so it is considered safe for any adult over the age of 18. It should be taken with meals. The recommended daily dose of Arthro 7 is two tablets each day for the first two weeks you are taking the supplement. Then you can take three tablets or stick with two if that is working for you. You should stick to this routine unless specifically instructed to do something else by your doctor. Many people think that taking more of a supplement increases the benefits but this is not generally the case. Follow the instructions recommended by the manufacturer for your health, best results and safety.
Ingredients in Arthro 7
There are 7 main, active ingredients in this supplement. We have listed them below along with some information about each of them.
- Collagen – This collagen is chicken collagen. This important ingredient is the main foundation of ligaments, cartilage and tendons throughout your body. Collagen promotes healthy joint mobility and nourishes the cartilage between and around the joints. Collagen works much like Velcro does. It holds the articular cartilage in your joints together securely and strengthens and rejuvenates joint tissues. Those who are vegetarian or vegan or who have animal protein sensitivities may have trouble taking this supplement. There are a few side effects that seem to be connected to the chicken collagen. These include a slight aftertaste for up to one hour after taking it.
- Vitamin C – This is an essential ingredient that helps with collagen formation and also provides nourishment for the joint cartilage. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and protects the body against oxidative stresses. It is a crucial nutrient for humans and animals too. Doctors recommend that people get at least 75 milligrams of Vitamin C each day. Beware of taking too much Vitamin C as it can actually cause joint problems in high doses.
- MSM – This organic sulfur is found all throughout your body. This ingredient rejuvenates the tissues of the joints and provides nourishment for joint cartilage. It also helps increase joint mobility. This biologically active sulfur is critical for healthy joints, collagen and cartilage. MSM is a natural chemical found in fruits and green plants. It has been shown to be very beneficial for those suffering from osteoarthritis and is also good for immune health as well as joint health.
- CMO – This fatty acid relieves joint pain naturally. It is a superior lubricator that can sometimes be jokingly referred to as the WD-40 of the muscles, joints and tendons. This is due to the fact that is increases joint mobility and rejuvenates the tissues of the joints.
- Bromelain – This ingredient comes from the plant stem of the pineapple. This enzyme breaks down protein in the body. Bromelain has been used by patients that are recovering from surgical procedures or those that have wounds or burns that are healing.
- Lipase – This is another enzyme that works with the digestive system and does well with the other ingredients that are found in Arthro 7. This enzyme helps your body absorb the other important ingredients that are in this supplement. If you are pregnant, nursing or have been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis you should not take this product. Some side effects that may come from Lipase specifically include stomach upset and diarrhea.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a yellow spice that is gaining in popularity in the health world due to all the important benefits it is proving to have on the body. In this supplement it is important for the relief of joint pain. It has been used throughout Asia for centuries for joint support. Turmeric has been shown to be a good mood enhancer, blood thinner, and anti-inflammatory ingredient. If you are already on blood thinners, do not take this product without the specific recommendation and okay from your doctor. Side effects are rare but if they are present they usually come from allergic reactions or taking too much of it. These can include increased menstrual flow, low blood pressure, an increased risk of bleeding, increased gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Gelatin – This ingredient is used in the formation of the capsule that the product comes in. This gelatin comes from animal protein and contains collagen. Gelatin has been found to strengthen hair, bones, and fingernails. Sometimes it can cause heartburn, bloating or burping.
It is never fun to have joint pain regardless of whether it is caused by overworking, as in the case of an athlete or bodybuilder, or it is the result of a health condition such as osteoarthritis, lupus, or fibromyalgia. When it hurts to perform basic movements it can really affect your quality of life, your mental well-being and your day to day activities.
For this reason, it is important to do what you can to improve the health of your joints including taking a high quality joint supplement. Arthro 7 is one of the best, if not THE best joint supplement on the market backed by lots of clinical studies and is one of the few that is doctor recommended.
The formula is made up of all –natural ingredients that have been proven through clinical studies to have positive effects on the joints including restoring, rejuvenating, and repairing them. You will experience increased mobility, flexibility, less stiffness, and could even end up completely pain free after about 6 weeks of use.
When choosing a high quality joint supplement, it is important to look at the reputation of the company, the clinical studies it has that will back up its claims, customer comments that have been left by those who have purchased it and are currently using it and many other factors.
Arthro 7 has many things that make it a superior joint supplement that beats the other products hands down. It is safe for pretty much every adult unless you have pre-existing conditions that warrant you not taking a supplement of this nature. Your doctor will be able to tell you if this supplement is safe for you to take.
Once you start taking Arthro 7, you can expect to see results in just a few weeks. Most customers reports that they have little to no pain after only 6 weeks of using it. This is a long term supplement that you can safely take for a long time. The longer you take it the healthier, stronger and better your joints will be. With all of the positive benefits that taking Arthro 7 provides you will be feeling brand new in no time.