Male menopause, known as Andropause, is a very real condition that recently started to become a recognized condition. It is still facing some controversy as to what the symptoms are and what it does to the male body. Andropause is a term that is used to refer to the hormonal changes that some men experience as they age. Much like women, men can experience hormonal changes that affect their bodies and how their bodies function.
As men age, testosterone levels tend to decrease. While testosterone peaks in males in their 20s, after the age of 30 to 40 these levels will start decreasing at a rate of 1% per year. By the time a man reaches the age of 70, the testosterone levels can be as much as 50% less than what they were at their peak. These changes in testosterone levels can cause cognitive, physical and emotional changes that can mess with a man’s confidence, physical well-being and even their health.
Male menopause is very different from female menopause. In females, menopause is relatively quick to set in but low testosterone levels, one of the significant signs of andropause, can take decades to build up. Another difference is that all females will go through menopause at some point in their lives while not all men will develop problems or decreases in their testosterone levels.
Men are considered to have low testosterone levels if they drop below 300 ng/dL. It is not only caused by aging since a man in his 70s or 80s can have testosterone levels of 600 ng/dL and a man in his 30s can have 180 ng/dL. Regardless of your age, low testosterone levels can be troublesome for any man experiencing them. Low T levels have been connected with loss of sex drive, loss of muscle mass, erectile dysfunction, low bone density, depression, increased fat stores, and fatigue.
Other warning symptoms can include:
- Loss of self confidence
- Trouble remembering things such as dates, important meetings, facts, and where they put things.
- Lack of motivation
- Breast enlargement
- An increase in nervousness or anxiety
- Reduced strength and muscle mass
- Loss of body hair
We will go into detail with some of the more common signs of low testosterone levels and go on to explain what can be done about this common but distressing problem. The good news is that you do not have to suffer in silence, or suffer at all. There is definitely something that can be done about los testosterone levels and it doesn’t have to involve prescription medicines.
- Low sex drive – Testosterone plays a very key role in your sex drive. If you have noticed a decrease in your desire for sex and you have no idea why, it could be caused by low testosterone levels. Low AT can also lead to having erectile dysfunction. ED is when you have trouble maintaining or even achieving an erection. Sperm count can also be affected by low testosterone levels.
- Depression – Testosterone is responsible for helping to regulate your overall mood. If your levels are low, you may find that you are more irritable, depressed, sad, or anxious. You may also find that things that once interested you no longer do. In extreme cases, there can be suicidal thoughts and feelings of despair. Mood changes can be one of the first things that you notice is off. If you have suddenly developed mood changes you don’t understand, you should speak to your doctor about the possibility of low levels of testosterone being the culprit.
- Reduced Energy Levels – Healthy energy levels are part of the job of testosterone. If you are experiencing low levels of T, you may find that you are extraordinarily tired all the time even when you have gotten sleep. You also may find that it is difficult to find the energy to do the things you once liked to do.
- Insomnia – There can be a lot of causes for insomnia, but testosterone does play a big part in helping to regulate your sleep patterns and help you get beneficial sleep. If your T levels decrease, you may find that you have disturbed sleep where you wake up a lot or that you are having trouble falling asleep at all. It can also be responsible for being tired during the day, having trouble focusing and being irritable.
- Bone Density – Testosterone helps your body maintain proper bone density. If you suffer from low levels of testosterone that is allowed to go on for a long time, you can develop osteoporosis. This is where your bones become fragile and brittle and can cause all kinds of problems. There are no real warning signs of osteoporosis. Sometimes people don’t know until something happens and they develop an odd fracture or break. If your doctor thinks you may have low T they may also order a bone density test.
- Abdominal Fat – No, it’s not only because you have been enjoying more dessert than usual. Abdominal fat increases can be a sign of low testosterone. Once the abdominal fat starts to accumulate an enzyme that is in the fat tissue converts it to estrogen. This will cause your T levels to drop even more and creates a frustrating cycle.
If you are experiencing any of the signs or symptoms that we have gone over above, you should make an appointment with your doctor to get your T levels checked. You don’t have to suffer with low levels and the problems they cause. This is where Androzene may be the answer you have been looking for.
What is Androzene?
Androzene is a very popular male enhancement product that will help improve sexual function, elevate your mood, boost your energy and help your body produce more testosterone. It has even been reported to help with self-confidence and esteem. There are many ingredients in Androzene that have been proven to have many male enhancement boosting benefits. The product has been around for a while and has continued to gain in popularity as an excellent way to combat the symptoms and problems that low T levels can cause.
How Androzene Works
The Androzene formula was designed to help you achieve a better and more satisfying sex life. Erection quality is improved due to the increased blood flow to the genital area that results from sexual stimulation. The result is an erection that is longer lasting, fuller and harder.
It also enhances your mood so your confidence levels are better and improves physical arousal so you are ready for sexual interaction when the intimate moments arrive. The natural energy boosters Androzene has will boost sexual stamina and physical energy as well. By increasing blood flow, increasing sexual pleasure and improving erectile functions, the overall satisfaction and sexual performance will be improved as well.
Androzene contains a patented AndroPhase system of delivery that only it has. This time-released system of delivery provides the optimum amount of absorption which means the active ingredients are in your system for longer periods of time. This means that you will enjoy the benefits of taking this supplement all the time rather than only right before sexual activity.
The results and length of time that they last will vary from person to person. Each person has a different metabolism so results will not be the exact same for every man who takes it. Typical effects will usually last from 3 to 5 hours. You may notice some residual effects for as long as 12 hours but this is not the norm. To get more consistent, long lasting results it is beneficial to take Androzene on a daily basis as a regular supplement.
Benefits of Taking Androzene
There are many different benefits that you can experience from taking Androzene. We have outlined these benefits for you below:
- Improves Erection Quality – The ingredients in Androzene that have been clinically tested are used to increase the blood flow to the genital region that is in response to sexual stimulation and situations. The results of this increased blood flow will be a longer and fuller erection and one that is harder as well.
- Elevates Good Moods – Knowing that you will perform better in sexually intimate situations provides you with a lot more confidence. Additionally, Androzene increases your arousal level in response to sexual stimulation. This results in being more comfortable in intimate situations, having more confidence to engage or initiate sex and will also provide you with a faster response to intimacy.
- Increases Your Energy – It takes energy to have sex, so if your energy levels are lagging, chances are you won’t really feel like it. Androzene delivers more energy to your system which will result in increased stamina and physical energy so you can have the sexual experiences you and your partner desire without you running out of steam.
- Increased Performance and Stamina – The best erection in the world will do you no good if you don’t have any stamina. Androzene helps improve your performance and stamina so you can have the extended sexual experiences you and your partner have been missing. This stamina can also help when it comes to recovery and recharging so you are ready for more intimacy.
Some other benefits to taking Androzene include reignited passion between you and your partner, renewed interest and desire for sex, increased satisfaction, and an increase in sexual confidence.
Androzene Side Effects
Since this is an all-natural product, side effects are not really going to be something to worry about. You need to follow the instructions when it comes to dosage and not take too much, thinking it can enhance or increase results. Taking too much can lead to problems. It is not a good idea to take this male enhancement supplement with alcohol or other drugs as it can have very serious negative effects.
If you have any existing health conditions you should discuss taking Androzene with your doctor before you take the very first pill. It is understandable to want to have things different but taking risks with your health is not a good idea. If you have a history of cardiovascular disease or heart attacks do NOT take this supplement.
It is extremely important that you not take any chances with your health. Many men want to improve things so badly that they will try to fix it themselves without properly talking to their doctor. This is not advised. If you are a completely healthy male with no existing health problems, trying a supplement isn’t usually going to be a problem.
When you are dealing with something like low T levels or andropause, it is better to know the exact problem you are dealing with so you can choose the right product and path to fixing it. Just because a doctor diagnosis’s the issue doesn’t mean you are locked into having to take prescription medication.
Ingredients in Androzene
There are several ingredients that make up the Androzene formula that are active ingredients. We will list the ingredients below. Most, if not all of the ingredients listed have been connected through independent clinical studies to be beneficial for improved sexual function and health. There is one exception to this, which is the presence of the ingredient Yohimbe. There have been some side effects that are connected to this herb including stomach problems, dizziness, agitation, and nausea.
- Zinc Sulfate
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
- Nettle Root Extract
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Eleuthero Root Extract
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract
The Androzene formula contains all natural ingredients. These ingredients are all male hormone boosters in some way or are natural aphrodisiacs. The majority of men that want to take them should have no trouble with side effects. As long as you have heeded the advice to speak to your doctor first if you have any health conditions, there should not be anything but positive responses in relation to taking this supplement.
Many of these ingredients are found in a lot of male enhancement supplements due to the fact that they help improve low T levels, inadequate blood flow and other problems that can result in sexual problems. If you are curious about what each ingredient does for male enhancement, it is very easy to find this information since the majority of these ingredients are known for their sexual health properties and benefits.
Andropause and low testosterone levels can wreak havoc with a man’s sex life, confidence, and self- esteem. Whereas this once used to be a problem that men just suffered with, now there are plenty of things that you can do to combat and even prevent any kind of sexual problems that result from low testosterone levels. You can also increase these levels naturally so you don’t have any problems in the first place, especially if you start taking a supplement before it becomes a problem.
Androzene is designed to help men get their sex lives back. It is created with a special blend of ingredients that help increase sex drive, performance, blood flow, confidence, self-esteem and much more. It is a very popular supplement that has been providing excellent results and benefits to men for years. If you have noticed that you are experiencing many or even only one or two of the symptoms that we have discussed in the beginning of this guide, it would benefit you to talk to your doctor and start taking Androzene with their ok.
This supplement can make such a major difference in how you feel physically, your mood and your performance that you will wish you had started taking it a long time ago. Gone are the days when you just had to suffer in silence or embarrassment.
Since this is a daily supplement, it is not like taking the prescription medicines where you wait until the moment is here and then you take a pill. Androzene is meant to be incorporated into your daily health routine. The longer you take it the better the benefits as long as you are following the directions on the bottle and not taking too much.
Many men might be afraid to talk about what is going on with their bodies but this doesn’t need to be the case. It is a very common condition and decreasing levels of testosterone can happen to anyone whether they are 30 or 70.
Finding out if there is an underlying medical condition may sound scary, but doing nothing will only result in an unsatisfying sexual relationship, continued decreasing of your confidence and self-esteem and can even result in ruined relationships.
Avoid all these problems and give Androzene a try. It is not designed for severe cases of ED, which should definitely be checked out by a doctor, but if the problem is just low T levels, Androzene has you covered. It will help your body produce more testosterone naturally while providing all the benefits that we have listed above.
Since this product is all-natural, the one thing you don’t have to worry about is dangerous side effects that can be commonplace with prescription drugs that are prescribed for problems. If you do experience any kind of problem from taking Androzene, stop taking it and consult your doctor.