The discovery of green tea, which happened over 4000 years ago has seen this product become a number one to-go-to diet when it comes to promoting general body health. Mostly used in Far East Asia especially in China to help in weight loss, fighting cancer and rheumatoid arthritis, this product has gained popularity even in the bodybuilding community. This is after intense studies and research done on the benefits of green tea to body building in the first place, making it a top fat burning supplement for a good reason.
Green tea, coming from a tea plant known as Camellia Sinensis, is native to the South and Southeast Asia. However, the shrub today grows in both tropical and sub-tropical regions. The good to the preparation of this tea is that there is no fermentation process required. This means that the active ingredients constituted in the making of this tea are unaltered, hence providing users with the highest grade of nutrient levels in the long run.
But Why All the Buzz in the Supplement World
The answer to this question is the high level of polyphenols in the green tea. When it comes to the scientific world, the polyphenols are referred to flavanols and catechins, which are reputed for their ability to burn body fat thanks to the activation of the thermogenic process in the body.
In addition, green tea has low levels of caffeine, which plays part in giving the synergistic interaction in the body. But even with the high level of caffeine and high catechins, this combination is enough to rev up the body’s use of calories as energy as well as increasing the metabolism rate.
In summary, the reason why green tea is used as a healthy supplements is because it has the following powers;
- Prolong thermogenesis process in the body.
- Provide the body with powerful antioxidants.
- Increase the body’s fat-burning hormone, norepinephrine.
- Support the body’s overall immune system.
- Boost the body’s energy expenditure, spreading it in the 24 hour span.
This product is manufactured and distributed by Applied Nutrition Company, which has been a leader of nutritional supplement for over decade. The firm has invested heavily in research, coming up with cutting age formulas in designing weight loss and cleaning products made from condition-specific nutrients backed by scientific research.
Ingredients in Green Tea Fat Burner
This supplement contains a number of antioxidant ingredients all extracted from natural sources. This blend of natural herbs work hand in hand in giving this tea the much required power to give the fat burning properties in the first place. They include;
Schisandra Fruit Extract- This helps in the release of holy basil acid, which plays part in the prevention of fat accumulation in the first place.
Asian Ginseng- This ingredient comes with ginsenosides that helps in the protection of the general blood vessel health.
L-theanine- This helps in lowering the anxiety levels in the body through the production of dopamine and the production of alpha waves in the brain.
Chromium Picolainate- Studies have found that chromium picolainate helps in creating a lean body, lowering blood sugar and overall weight loss processes.
Bladder wrack Powder- This type of seaweed helps in improving the metabolism rates in the body, treating obesity and boosting blood circulation hence lowering the risk of cancer in the long run.
EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) – This is the most powerful and abundant antioxidant found in this product. This ingredient when combined with caffeine, EGCG has been scientifically researched to help in weight management support.
Licorice- Acting as a soothing agent, this ingredient is useful in the reduction of phlegm and other respiratory complications such as sore throats and coughing. Additionally, the ingredient has been used in the treatment of indigestion and weight loss, hence reducing the overall body fat.
Mate Powder- Also known as yerbe mate, this ingredient aids in the general weight loss and lowering chances of contracting cancer in the long.
Beeswax- This active ingredient acts as a natural skin moisturizer, helping in protecting the rough, dry and chapped skin. It is also a pain and itchy reliever, solving aches and pains in the body.
Natural Caffeine- It helps in the improvement of physical performance through the mobilization of fatty acids from the fatty cells and make them available for use as energy.
Soybean Oil- This ingredient produces the lecithin which is high in the choline levels that promotes one’s general heart health and brain development. It is for this reason that soybean oil is being used as an additive even in foods.
Gelatin- Largely composed of amino acids glycine and praline, this ingredient provides the body with the ability to improve one’s digestion by binding water and helping food move more easily in the digestion tract.
Quercetin- This helps in boosting the absorption of green tea thanks to the antioxidant properties and it is extracted from dark colored berries.
Clinical Studies on Green Tea Fat Burner
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed the ease at which fat is lost from the body, thanks to the active polyphenols in the first place. Additionally, combining this supplement with other components such as yohimbe, can help in the overall fat burning activity in the body.
The yohimbe compound plays an important role in the production of methyl 17 alpha-hydrocy-yoohimban-16 alpha carboxylate hydrochloride that helps in burning of fat. This is through blocking of alpha receptors on the fat cell, hence inhibiting thermogenic potential. This and many more studies show that Green Tea Fat Burner is an effective fat burner when consumed in the right amounts.
- Supports accelerated fat loss thanks to the thermogenesis processes.
- Boosts metabolism while also kick starting fat burning ability, or fat oxidation.
- Diminishes weight loss plateaus.
- Supply powerful antioxidant protection.
- It is quite a cheap weight loss product.
- Fast acting liquid soft gel capsules.
- Helps in regulation of blood sugar.
- Reduces the risk of contracting diseases such as cancer.
- Cannot be used by pregnant women as it hampers absorption of folate leading to a poor development of fetus.
- Excessive use of this capsules may lead to addiction and it may result into nervousness and insomnia.
- May hinder absorption of vital nutrients into the body such as iron.
Reviews and Results
Many customers cited satisfaction after using this product, with complements such as “I am pretty much satisfied every time I buy this product. I have no complaints.” Others said the product helped them suppress this appetitive levels and would always recommend this product for use to other potential consumers.
Others found the product helpful, making their favorite weight loss supplement and would reorder the product at any given time. Noticeably is theta there were no complaints about the price, with many citing that the product was fairly priced and enjoyed the services of various online retailers who supplied them with this product.
Most repeat customers cited their love for the EGCG in the product as it helps in managing their overall weight. A number of clients claimed that the tea helped them exercise for longer periods, as their electrical power in the muscle is increased hence boosting their metabolism as they exercise in the long run.
Another delightful response from customers was that the supplement brought about some sort of respite to a hectic schedule, offering users some breathing room. A customer even put it this way, “This pill green tea fat burner gave me zero side effects.”
A customer claimed to experience high anxiety levels combined with terrible mood swings after using the product, urging other customers who suffer from anxiety and depression to keep off from using this product. However, the symptoms of anxiety, mood swings, stomach upsets and insomnia are known to be some of the mild side effects of using Green Tea Fat Burner.
Others claimed of not getting the results desired, “I rated this 2 stars because I am not experiencing the results it claim’s to provide!” In addition, some claimed to experience some headaches and couldn’t sleep in the long run.
Directions for Use by Adults
- Take 2 liquid soft gels in the morning.
- 1 or 2 in the afternoon with your lunch or just with water.
This product has caffeine and it is not recommended for use before bed or int6he evening. Natural caffeine may keep you up during the night.
Effectiveness of Green Tea Fat Burner
The effectiveness of this product is dependent on quite a few factors. They include;
- Health Status of the Consumer- A person’s metabolism and overall health status can plays part in increasing or decreasing the activity level of this product. For example, some customers reported signs of insomnia and headache, which are most likely caused by the consumption of this product. Additionally, this product is prohibited for women who are pregnant or individual’s under medication.
- Diet Plans- Making wise food choices plays an integral part in ensuring that this product becomes effective in the long run. This means that it’s important to get the best nutrients from this foods, in order to reap the benefits of the Green Tea Fat Burner. Taking many fruits and vegetables will aid in weight loss.
- Quality Sleep – Good sleep ensures that you give your body time to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate its internal systems for example the digestive system. This is through the efficient metabolism after the nightly restorative process that keep the body operating at optimum levels.
- Exercises- Both cardiovascular and weight training exercises ensure you maintain a lean body. This is because, muscle tissue will burn calories for energy, putting to use much of the calories you burn in the end. Other exercises such as yoga, dancing and rock climbing use a group of muscles that encourage stamina and breathing processes in the body.
- Setting Realistic Goals- Even with this product, you ought to shed some bad habits or lifestyle in order to achieve great results. Additionally, realistic goals will get you motivated in order to reach your goals easily, defining your confidence in the end.
Green Tea Fat Burner is inarguably one of the most affordable supplements we have in the world today. It has helped many get leaner bodies while also losing weight and fat faster. In addition, the said side effects are mild and have only been experienced by a small number of users and it’s for this reason that we still recommend this product to those who intend to shed some fat from their bodies. Green Tea Fat Burner received good scores for nutritional value and product purity. It has also enjoyed quite some good research from scientists, making it gain some scientific backing in the long run.
However, some people have claimed that they have not got any good results from the use of this product. In some reviews, it has scored slightly below average thanks to label inaccuracy because it contained significantly more EGCG and less caffeine levels than the one required. The score also suffered because the label did not report the amount of beneficial polyphenols revealed in lab tests. This is likely because green tea catechins other than EGCG and polyphenols in the herbal blend are not well indicated on the label.
In conclusion it is possible to lose weight with green tea if you make sure you take the recommended daily dosage and get healthy eating habits.
Green Tea Fat Burner Review